sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2006

Cartas al Editor de Atención San Miguel

Editor,
Atención San Miguel

I read the December 15th edition of Atención late on Friday night and had the following dream early Saturday morning:

I was driving down the Ancha de San Antonio and right next to the Instituto there was a new three-story building with a huge Frederick’s of Hollywood sign on it. Wow, I thought, when did that happen? As it will occur in dreams, I was next in the area where the Hotel Aristos used to be. Two men were fighting, each with a gun in his hand. One of the men shot the other one, dead it would seem, and I made a run for a phone to report this. The man left standing with a gun spotted me and shot me. As I fell to ground my last thought was, I don't want to die like this. It doesn’t take a Freudian to figure this one out ... San Miguel is dying right before my eyes.

Helene Kahn

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

dEVEMOS ADOPTAR LOS PRINCIPIOS DE AUTO CONTROL Y DICIPLINA AL ESTILO DE LOS PROCERES DE ;LA HISTORIA.
NEGAR LA NEFASTA HERENCIA DE LOS CONQUISTADORES Y ENTENDER QUE LA DICIPLINA Y EL TRABAJOO HONESTO _DE TODOS_ HARA UNA MEJOR PATRIA.